10.25.2007

1 Month Old Today

Halle is one month old today. Can you believe how fast time goes by? She is doing really well, and Russ and I are doing much better after spending a week at my parents house letting them help us out! She is sleeping much better at night and we are just loving her more and more. She just gives us grief from 9-12pm. I think she gets gassy. I don't blame her, everyone know's I can relate!
Here are some pictures!

Landry sure loves her new cousin Halle.
Russ is all tuckered out from being a new dad.
Halle loves her Aunt Jen!
Bath time with daddy! Halle loves the bath as long as she is in the water!
This is Halle at one month.

11 comments:

Tara Hawke said...

Lacey, she is beautiful! I need to come see her. And I am in Draper every day, so NEXT WEEK for sure!!! I will be calling you. Love you and miss you!

Melanie said...

I am go glad it's gotten a little easier. I've heard that first month is TOUGH. She is beautiful!

Eric and Megan said...

She is getting so CUTE and so BIG! I can't believe how fast time flies and before you know it she's crawling!!! I have to come see you guys soon. I'll be calling!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is one month old!!!! Wow time has gone by so fast. She is so cute! I'm glad you are doing well and enjoying being a mom! Call me when you can lady!

{littlefam} said...

She is beautiful!!!

The Pittson Family said...

she is so beautiful. and it's amazing to think, but you will just keep on loving her more.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lace and Russ you guys are amazing! Halle is so beautiful and I think she looks like both of you. Thanks for being an amazing sister to me, I love you!

Allison said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!!

Em said...

I swear I just blinked since she was born. But I probably have gotten a little more sleep than you since then... (but not much)

Hope you are acclimating and finding your mom-groove. Life is great once you get there.

Sarah M said...

i can't wait to see her! i have to visit over thanksgiving!

callie said...

she is just gorgeous lacy! she's really growing into her own little self...she's growing out of that newborn stage! i have to realate with you on the bewitching hours of 9-12pm...hannah would scream for like 2-3 hours straight...it was soooo hard....i couldn't imagine the day she would grow out of it...but she did thank goodness! it sounds like you guys are getting more into the swing of things. i am so happy to hear that and that you have a fabulous army of loving family members ready to take care of you as a new mommy (and daddy!). that is so helpful!