9.25.2008

Happy Birthday Halle!!!

I can't believe my little girl is one. Crazy!!! Russ kept reminding me of what we were going through a year ago, very unpleasant memories. It is so amazing that my little Hal's has come from being such a small dependent thing to such a cute little independent baby girl! I love her so much and love being her mom.
She started walking when she was 10 1/2 months. I never posted about it, sorry.
She is a jabber mouth and it would be my greatest wish to be able to understand her.
She is so smart and points to what she wants and can understand me so well.
She gives the best slobbery kisses, and hugggies!
I love her so much!
I tried to find pictures that i haven't posted yet. Sorry I chose a lot.


so funny! so cute!


That's my Halle girl!

13 comments:

Cherstin said...

Happy Birthday little miss Halle!!! You are the cutest dang thing. I just love your darling little face. You need to play with Addie and Berkley soon.

We need to plan a cousins' night out--love and miss you guys.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Halle Bear!! I love you so much!!!!

Love

Aunt Annie

Em said...

Lacey she's gotten so big (and cuter all the time)! Love the photos.

Jordan said...

She had the most gorgeous big eyes and infectious smile. She is adorable. I can't believe she is already one. They grow up so quickly.

lauren ann said...

SHe is so dang cute!!! Seriously, love those cheeks

The Harpers said...

Happy Birthday Halle! That first year goes by soooo fast, and I'm finding it doesn't really slow down afterwards either. Halle is so cute, I love looking at her pictures!

{littlefam} said...

September 25 is a GREAT birthday! Happy b-day to cute Halle!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your cute babus! I can't believe she is already a year old. Miss you. Hope you are doing well.

Sarah M said...

She is gorgeous. i just can't get over it. really. she is amazing.

Mer said...

She is so beautiful! I love her eyes. I can't believe she's already 1! Time for another one I guess. :)

Julie said...

She is so darn cute! I love all of those with the hats! She sounds like a smartie too--I can't believe she was walking at 10 1/2 months! That is early!

Eric and Megan said...

Happy Birthday Halle Boo! She is so stinkin' cute and you need to come play with the twins. You guys did a great job making such a darling baby!

brooklyn said...

wow. i can't believe she is already one! i love the pictures!