11.14.2009

"Wow that's cool Grandma"


A few weeks ago, we had our first snow. When Halle woke up and came upstairs she went straight to the window, looked out at the falling snow for a second and then said, "wow that's cool Grandma." My mom was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper, we both thought it was the cutest thing.
So, I put on her coat and gloves and found some boots, which happened to be a few sizes to big and we headed out. She loved walking in the snow, except her boots were so big they came off a few times, but she had a blast anyway. Here are some pics from the day.





5 comments:

Allison said...

I makes me happy and sad that my girls like my Mom better than me, not that Halle likes your mom better than you, but it would sure make me feel better if you told me that she does.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted this because it will be so fun for Halle to look back someday and remember what her first real experience with snow is like. I wish I could remember that excitement as a kid.

Hope you are feeling well my friend. Hang in there, only 7 weeks to go! Aaahhh!!!!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

Um she is such a cutie pie! I'm glad you took pictures and shared this darling memory!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

Also she totally looks like you in those pictures!

The Speres said...

I do love the snow. And, like Laura, I wish I knew what my reaction to my first snow was.

Hope Halle continues to think the snow is cool, even when all of us cranky adults start to complain about it in a few weeks. (You know it's true...)