4.19.2014

Spring!!!

The other day russ and i were going to meet at cafe rio, and he was running late, so i had all the kids, by myself I waited in line, ordered, and sat them all down,  i was super anxious going in, but they were so well behaved and made me one proud mama!
PS miller's face makes me giggle!
Miller and halle watch this youtube channel called Nerdy Nummies where she makes really cute cakes, cupcakes, cakepops, you name it, and daddy decided to let them make lego cakes. They were pretty excited!


Ha ha, Pepper's face kills me, she is such a stink. look at that look of death, i didn't catch her about to close her eyes, this is the look she was giving me for multiple shots. 

She wanted me to open them so bad!

Kind of love this kid! 

Going through the stash!

He dug right into the candy! LOVE his curls!

The missing tooth is so adorable! love that girl to death!

Miller

Pepper was crying because we made her sit by her siblings for a photo instead of by her basket of candy, i even tried to move her basket with her, but she just wanted to be where she was in the first place. I don't get my kids sometimes. 

Halle's really cool ball shooting gun, Harvey was amazed!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

She updated her blog!!! Yay! haha. Pepper's face is TOO good. I love that she's a little stinker, it's so perfect. And that her name is Pepper, it all just works. Such cute kiddies all around sister, I miss them!

Halo BW said...

Such a fun activities!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-manfaat-kartu-indonesia-sehat/