8.10.2007

BABY SHOWER


So Megan and Laura threw a fabulous baby shower for me. It was so wonderful to see everyone and their babies. We had some delicious cupcakes and raspberry sherbet, and some wonderful conversation! I appreciate their hard work, to throw this shower for me. Of course I pulled a classic prego brain cramp and forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures, so I stole this one from Laura's blog. Thanks for remembering your camera Lar! thank you everyone for you fabulous gifts. I appreciate them more than you know, because I don't have anything, your gifts are a great start!

4 comments:

callie said...

i can't believe you only have 2 months to go! i know its a crazy feeling coming up on the big "parenting" thing! i think i'm still in disbelief that i am a mother of two! girls are just soooo much fun...you are having a girl right??

Sarah M said...

you have a gift coming from lizzie and i. so sorry we cou;dm't be there with you!

Unknown said...

lacey, i was so sad to miss your shower, but i love watching your growing tummy from afar. you are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lacey it's Katie "Carter" Tingey. Congrats on your new baby! Laura told me what you had but I forgot, you will have to remind me. Quick question: How did you put that cute border on your blog? Did you scan that print in? You'll have to let me know. Hope all is well with you!