8.10.2007

BABY SHOWER


So Megan and Laura threw a fabulous baby shower for me. It was so wonderful to see everyone and their babies. We had some delicious cupcakes and raspberry sherbet, and some wonderful conversation! I appreciate their hard work, to throw this shower for me. Of course I pulled a classic prego brain cramp and forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures, so I stole this one from Laura's blog. Thanks for remembering your camera Lar! thank you everyone for you fabulous gifts. I appreciate them more than you know, because I don't have anything, your gifts are a great start!

4 comments:

the alfandre family said...

i can't believe you only have 2 months to go! i know its a crazy feeling coming up on the big "parenting" thing! i think i'm still in disbelief that i am a mother of two! girls are just soooo much fun...you are having a girl right??

SJ said...

you have a gift coming from lizzie and i. so sorry we cou;dm't be there with you!

Elizabeth said...

lacey, i was so sad to miss your shower, but i love watching your growing tummy from afar. you are so beautiful!

The Tingey's said...

Lacey it's Katie "Carter" Tingey. Congrats on your new baby! Laura told me what you had but I forgot, you will have to remind me. Quick question: How did you put that cute border on your blog? Did you scan that print in? You'll have to let me know. Hope all is well with you!