11.28.2008

Happy Thanksgiving . . . for some of us.

Halle got sick on Thanksgiving day, right after dinner. My sister-in-law Jen was holding her and she just suddenly puked. I took her and was walking her into the bathroom and she ralphed again? It was so sad. She threw up a few more times so Russ and i decided to leave early.

I'm going to have to say worst day to get sick EVER!, that kind of sick anyway.

Poor baby girl. At least she went to bed early and woke up feeling just fine and slept a lot today.

She got a bubble bath with daddy today too, She is so cute!

6 comments:

Cherstin said...

Poor miss Halle! She's too cute to be sick on Thanksgiving! Poor thing! Glad she is feeling better!

Unknown said...

Oh Lacey that sounds so miserable. I'm so sorry. I'm glad she seems to be doing better.

Lindsey said...

Poor little lamb. i hope you guys come tomorrow....

callie said...

that is awful! i'm so sorry for halle...and you parents! it's so sad seeing their sad/confused little faces when they get really sick like that...i always feel so helpless!

Burnhams said...

hey we need your address. email me at burnhamchristmascards@hotmail.com
Love, Emily

Teresa said...

Poor girl! I'm glad it was only a 24 hour thing! Brynn had the same thing last christmas day and it is no fun at all.
I haven't seen the Twilight movie yet but I have to completely agree with your post. It's a movie! They couldn't possibly have time to fit in every little detail of the book. You make me laugh. :)