8.06.2009

The second time around . . .

So I am pregnant, for the second time, and have felt pretty good. I felt sick for the first trimester but now I am just tired and feeling fat.

I knew I would be showing earlier this time around but hello, I feel like I have a huge baby bump poking out at me. I thought I was having twins because I was showing so much earlier this time. But there is only one baby in there, confirmed by the initial ultrasound at 10 weeeks.

I get to find out what we are having on the 18. My intuition says it's a boy, but I really have no idea. It's a 50/50 shot, but I will be truly happy with a boy or a girl.

Here are some pictures I took of my Halle girl at the park when I went with my friends from high school for a play date.



11 comments:

Annie said...

I love the CHEEZY smile!! I miss you guys. Love Annie

Melanie said...

Hang in there. It scares me to be pregnant with a toddler. I mean, even with out being pregnant, Scarlett exhausts me. I can't imagine how hard it must be with added normal pregnant exhaustion.

I think you're having a boy too!

{littlefam} said...

i can't wait to hear what you are having! how exciting! halle is going to be the cutest big sis!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

oh cute pics of Halle girl. I hope it's a boy then Connor can have a boy cousin close to his age.

Kirby said...

Congratulations on baby number two!! So exciting :)

Burnhams said...

so excited for you guys! can't wait to hear what you are having! 2 is busy but way fun!

deannegalloway said...

Congratulations! We are due really close to the same time! I'm due december 28th. Everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having a boy including us so you may be right, however...I love having two girls in a row! It's great!

Eric and Megan said...

So you would totally know if you had twins in there - I was feeling all kinds of kicks and punches on every square inch of my tummy, four feet and four hands! And you are NOT fat - you look great! Can't wait to hear what you're having...you better text me as soon as you find out. Good luck!

Lindsey said...

I need to take some pictures of her when she isn't scared of me...cause she's so cute.

Lilianne said...

That last picture totally looks like Lani! What a beautiful little lady you have. She's just soo cute. I can't wait to see what baby boy Page will look like!

It was fun to see you for two seconds at church the other week! Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you when we come visit again next month!

Love you!

callie said...

yay! congratulations lacey! its nice having a fellow prego go through the holidays and winter...even though you are on the other side of the country. are you due at the end of december then? and a boy!! way to plan it!