12.24.2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Just wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! I still have a baby inside me! hopefully it won't be too much longer that I can say that, but I will let you know when he is ready to come out! It is kind of cool to be expecting during this time of year. If I don't let the pain and uncomfortableness get in the way of my thinking  I can think about Mary and what she might have been thinking knowing she was going to bring a baby into the world. Her baby was going to change the world, mine will most likely just change mine, but it is still cool to think about.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking a lot about Mary too this year. I can't imagine going through what she went through.

Our babies are coming so soon! How are you feeling?

Molly said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! :) Hang in there these last few days.

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

You are so sweet and cute you are going to do great with a baby and a two year old! Love you sister!