7.10.2010

4th Weekend

Wow the 4th of july weekend was crazy! Russ took friday and monday off so we had lots of time for adventure.

We watched the Sugar House Fireworks from our boat which was parked on the street, best seats in the house! That is Halle's face she makes when she doesn't want to smile at the camera.


On Sunday we went to Russ' parents for dinner and then went over to his Sisters for fireworks. I used the night vision setting on the camera to get these cool shots. I am pretty proud of myself!


Then we went to the Zoo. Halle loved all the animals!

Then we went to the Tennis Club for some swimming. Halle is like a fish, she loves the water and has NO fear of it.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I love your awesome shots of the fireworks, great photo skills. I love the pictures of you guys at the zoo I bet that was a ton of fun! Love you sister and I had so much fun just hanging out with you the other day.