11.28.2010

Goose Egg and Turkey Legs . . .

Ok, so i just wanted to come up with a clever title. Anyway the other night Miller got his first big goose egg. He has been walking for over a month now so i think he has done pretty well considering. Here is a pic of his big bump.

Next i wanted to throw in a picture of Halle's joy school kids. I taught the lesson the week before thanksgiving. Don't they looks cute in their pilgrim hats and bonnets?!

This next picture i just think is funny. I was trying to get a picture with both of my kids while i was holding the camera. Pretty comical. Miller doesn't like to hold still for more then . . . well not at all, unless he is eating. :)

And for Thanksgiving. We had a fabulous meal at my Sister in law's house with Russ's whole family.
I loved the high chair with name tag for Miller, so cute!

I'm not sure what everyone was looking at but Miller sure loves his Papa Wayne. He also loves my Dad, he loves his Grandpas!

Halle and Aspen, getting ready to eat!

Russ's brother Alex's girlfriend Becca (wow, did that make sense?) gave Miller this adorable "Baby's First Thanksgiving" bib. I can't think of a better Holiday to celebrate a baby's first with a bib. Thanks Becca i love it!

Russ's Mom is truly amazing, not only did she make about 8 pies, and a bunch of other stuff, she made this amazing jello! It was so good, and so beautiful, i had to get a picture. (check out Nicks face in the background, he sure looks satisfied! )

Me and my love, click on the pic, he has a mustache, you might have to zoom in to see it! :) just kidding babe, you looked hot with that stache! and might i say i look hot in this picture. ;)

I LOVE this one of Miller. I don't know why he had his arms up like that but i think he looks hilarious! you can see that goose egg in this one too. That is Russ's cute sister Jen, love her!
I LOVE my family in law! They are the best and I truly feel so thankful and blessed for so many things in my life. But mostly I am thankful for my family and my health.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That is one wicked goose egg. Ouch.

I'm so grateful for your health too! I've been thinking about being healthy a lot lately and I agree, it's not something to take for granted!

Russ with mustache=awesome

I want to try that jello. Looks incredible.

Mer said...

At least he is smiling, despite that big 'ol goose egg! What cute, cute kids. And why NOT grow a mustache for thanksgiving?