1. i love chocolate chip cookies
2. i especially love chocolate chip cookie dough
3. reading is hard for me, i start thinking about other things and have to go back like five pages, I
seriously can "read" five pages and not read anything. Harry Potter was the first book I didn't do that. But i am getting better and enjoy reading.
4. I am very picky about buying shoes, so i usually don't. (i wore the same pair of flip flops this summer that i wore last summer)
5. i like scrap booking
6. i wish i could sew
7. i wish i could cook (i can cook, just not like my hubby, he's really good, he can make things up
and they are good.)
8. i don't mind doing laundry
9. i LOVE going out to eat
10. my favorite place to go on vacation is Lake Powell
11. i want to get a boat (now that Russ has been to lake Powell, so does he)
12. i would go to my parents cabin every weekend if i could
13. i would love to go to Greece, Egypt, Italy, France and Australia. after that i would go anywhere.
14. my biggest weakness is my impatience.
15. having a baby is helping me learn patience.
16. i am a back seat driver to my hubby, and only my hubby (sorry babe)
17. i wish i was more self disciplined with working out.
18. i enjoy blogs and blogging and love being able to keep up on so many friends lives
19. i want a personal trainer, even though i could be one if i got certified.
20. i didn't mind being pregnant
21. i didn't like taking care of a newborn
22. i love taking care of my 1 year old
23. i love to shower but i hate having to get ready afterward
24. i don't like hot tubs
25. i don't like green bell peppers, but i like the orange red and yellow ones.
26. i HATE picky eaters, well i hate when people won't try something (what do they think is going to happen? they won't like it, OH NO!!!)
27. i hate that people get paid to make crappy advertisements.
28. my dreams are usually very crazy
29. i don't have my ears pierced
30. i don't like to wear jewelry but i wish i did.
31. i wish i was in dance classes
32. i wish Russ would want to take a dance class with me
33. i like my hair
34. my hair stylist's name is Lacey too.
35. i wish i had a really nice camera
36. i wish i could take really cool pictures
37. i wish i knew how to use Photoshop
38. i have always wanted to be a massage therapist.
39. i like being on time and i get upset if i or someone makes me late.
40. i wish my husband would get home earlier from work
41. i love homemade ice-cream
42. i don't have a favorite color
43. i want to plant a garden
44. i want to look like my mom when i am her age (she's pretty much a freak of nature)
45. i wish i could have a business from home
46. i don't get embarrassed but i get nervous
47. i can possibly faint if i see my own blood but it doesn't bother me. and i love to see other people's blood and guts and help people who are hurt.
48. fall is my favorite season
49. thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
50. one thanksgiving Russ and i had to get McDonald's fries on our drive to his families dinner, we were just craving them.
51. i wish woman weren't so hard on themselves body image wise
52. i like my body
53. i have always been pretty confident, of which i am very glad.
54. water and milk are my favorite drinks
55. it is easier for me to buy things for other people than it is for myself.
56. i have been on fire
57. my favorite TV shows are what not to wear and Jon and Kate plus Eight
58. walking around shopping makes me need to go to the bathroom (#2) ???
59. i am obsessed with recycling
60. i want to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier than i do
61. my sisters and my husband and i always watch the lord of the rings extra stuff every Christmas.
62. my favorite movie is Clue
63. i want to end up living somewhere near my family
64. i hate horseradish and dijon mustard
65. i am afraid of moths
66. when i was younger i wanted to grow up and own an ice-cream shop in Moab UT with my sister Lani
67. i want to be a more decisive person
68. i love chocolate covered pretzels
69. i prefer dark chocolate
70. i have been to New York City and i didn't like it ( i guess i am just a country girl)
71. my best day (excluding days with my hubby or daughter) was at Busch Gardens in DC, spent with Laura, Megan, Alicia, and Becky, kinda random group but i have never laughed so hard all day long in my entire life.
72. i like to sing and wish i were better
73. i don't wish i knew how to play the piano (i took lessons for 10 years and i couldn't sit down and play a tune)
74. i think my mom and i are telepathic with each other.
75. i am very ticklish, it was hard to get a full body massage because it tickled?
76. i want to live where there are aspen trees all around me
77. i don't really like candy
78. i love baked goods
79. i think black leather is ugly
80. i don't like how Bella refers to Jacob as her best friend but she is married to Edward. i can't imagine not being married to my best friend (twilight reference)
81. i wish i had my sister Lindsey's memory
82. i wish i had my sister Lisa's goodness
83. i wish i had my sister Lani's witt and listening skills
84. when i was younger i thought i would get married when i was 25, i was 23, 1 month shy of 24.
85. when i was younger i would kick boys if they swore ( i guess i thought swearing was worse)
86. i have never tried alcohol or drugs and i never wanted to
87. i have never broken a bone just a stress fracture
88. i have cellulite and i blame it on heredity
89. i don't really like peanut butter
90. i have always loved Michelangelo's statue of David and i was lucky enough to marry one
91. i am competitive but it doesn't bother me to lose
92. i can be very defensive
93. i don't think my hands are very feminine
94. i was in labor for 48 hours and was miserable the entire time, even with two epidurals and a shot of morphine
95. my favorite quote from this conference session, "he hasn't asked us to walk across the
country, he has asked us to walk across the street" (sorry i think it was pres. monson who said this but i can't remember)
96. my right ear can hear better than my left ear
97. i love learning
98. i am excited to play make believe again with my daughter
99. i am glad i am at # 99
100. i am a very light sleeper
Did you make it through all 100 things? Do we have anything in common? Were there things that surprised you?
If you are bored and have nothing to blog about please post 100 things about you! I would love to read it.