8.11.2008

Playing in the sprinkler

I would take Halle out with me when I would water my flowers. She had an immediate fascination with the hose and what was coming out of it. I let her touch the water and it sprayed in her face. Instead of freaking out, she totally laughed and loved it. So I took her out to just let her play in the water. We had just fertilized, hence the towels.



Cute little cheeks!


She would stick her finger in the hole and stop the water,
then when she let go it would spray all over both of us.

So mischievous, but so cute!

8 comments:

Annie said...

so stinking cute as usual. I love the flowers. I need to come and see your cute new yard

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Burnhams said...

those are awesome pictures. Don't you just love the summertime! Her little swimsuit is so cute too!

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh I love the bootie shot! She is so cute.

Nan and Ryan said...

Lacey, Your little girl is so cute, I can't stand it!

The Speres said...

yes. bryce and i have been out of town a lot! and yes, we are moving to zions in a week. bryce has an internship as a guide at a resort down there. he'll also be working with the management. and i'll be working in the reception area most likely. it'll be a fun change of pace. but i'll be coming back to visit of course! and i'll be keeping touch!
ps. what a cute cute little gem you have!

The Harpers said...

Too cute! Water babies are the best!!!

kate moss said...

Wow she is getting so big! She is still as cute as ever. Hope your family is doing well.